Sunday, June 15, 2008

Newsletter 06/15/08

FROM THE DESK, MIND AND HEART OF JEFF HODGES



Hey Everybody,

Here we are again, gathered together to share Life’s adventures, lesson’s learned and plan for Tomorrow to make it the way we want it. Winston Churchill said, “We create our own Universe as we go along.” And, he was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT !!! You should start each day by accepting the fact that you are where you are because YOU attracted the events into YOUR Life that put you there. Good or bad, our Lives are what we have made them to this point. Sometimes it’s a rough pill to swallow but I take one with my daily vitamins every morning. I would like to Welcome Back all my regulars and Welcome Home all my new readers. As always, if you missed an edition or are new and want to read back editions you can by simply going to …


http://www.jeffhodges.blogspot.com


********************* Success University *********************
If I gave you an UNLIMITED number of FREE memberships to a program that teaches Success and Wealth Principles (Including 175 Training Audios and Videos worth almost $2,000.00 !!!) how many of them do you think that YOU could GIVE AWAY ??? If you just thought to yourself, “I can probably give away a bunch of them", then you now realize how simple this business is and why so many people are having unprecedented success with it. Listen, I know that this Program works because in just my first 10 months I was able to QUIT MY JOB and go FULL TIME simply by posting free and low cost ads online and being Coachable and Trainable. And, I didn't have any advantage over you !!! I was just a REGULAR JOE. Now, when you throw in the fact that we donate the $2 that we charge for our 14 day Trial Membership to an International Children’s Charity how can you go wrong ??? Don’t waste another minute. Go see what I found that has LITERALLY transformed my Life !!!

http://www.jhodges1.successuniversity.com/specialoffer
************************************************************


Today instead of hitting this edition from the teaching angle I want to take this opportunity to show all of you a couple of things that I have recently come across. I just feel that it is my obligation to share the things that I find that can be of some value to all of you. Am I going to make money from it ??? OF COURSE I AM !!! But, that’s the whole point !!! Yes, I’m going to make money if you participate BUT SO ARE YOU !!! I run across things and get sent things by others on a DAILY basis but I turn my nose up to the majority of them because they are junk. The things that I bring to the table here are things that I have researched, tried and am actually GETTING RESULTS from. Believe me, I’m far too busy to waste my time with things that are not profitable.

The first thing I want to share with you is a new Social Networking site. As we all know, Social Networking is the latest CRAZE in business and relationship building. Just look at Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, etc. But, this site is FAR from average. The really cool thing about it is that you can join for FREE, there are NEVER any upgrades or fees and you make money simply by logging on a certain number of times a month. The way this works is simple. They sell advertising on the site. The advertisers want there ads SEEN so they want visitors to the site. By becoming a member and logging in plus referring others to do the same thing you are GUARANTEEING the advertisers that their ads are being seen. In return, the site is taking a chunk of their advertising revenues and paying it back to the FREE members. How much easier could it possibly get ??? Here’s the link for it:

http://join.zenzuu.com/jeffhodges

The next thing I want to share with you is a site that has compiled a MASSIVE listing of FREEBIES !!! You know what I mean, like when a company gives away free samples of there product to get you to try it and hopefully become a customer. I know you’ve seen the ads where Purina will send you a 4 lb bag of dog food for free just for the asking. Well, this company has taken it to the next level. Not only can you get access to LITERALLY thousands of FREE GOODIES for a monthly member ship fee of only $10 but they have incorporated a revenue sharing program so that you can make a passive income in the process. My very first day after paying my $10 I was able to download and print a coupon that paid me $25 just to go test drive a brand new Ford Mustang Saleen !!! That one item alone caused me to break even on the monthly fee and cleared me a $15 profit !!! Additionally, this company is set up as a 5 x 7 forced matrix and pays you $1 a month for EVERY active member in your group in addition to the percentage of revenue you will receive every month. BUT… Even if this company DIDN’T have a compensation plan, wouldn’t you be just a little bit CRAZY to not pay $10 a month to have access to THOUSANDS of freebies that range from FREE appetizers at your favorite restaurant to FREE 2 gig flash drives to $25 GIFT CERTIFICATES and more ???

Now, for the REALLY great news !!! My group and I are advocates of PAY IT FORWARD. We believe in what Zig Ziglar says, “If you want to get what you want in Life all you have to do is help enough other people get what they want.” In keeping with that Spirit and based on the 5 x 7 matrix that this company is set up as, we each are paying our first level of 5 new members there $10 dollars back for their first month of membership. But I’m taking that one step further. I’m paying the $10 back to EVERYONE that signs up under me !!! That’s right, you go sign up and pay your $10. I’ll PayPal you the $10 dollars back. Then you can either stay and work this thing for all it’s worth while continuing our tradition (If you will, we can’t make you…) or you can stay for 30 days ON US, take advantage of ALL the freebies you can get your hands on and then just cancel. How in the World could you possibly go wrong there ??? But, then again, if you’re making money on top of it, WHY QUIT ??? Anyway, here’s the link for it:

http://jeffhodges.makemoneywithfreebies.com

Folks, I spend HOURS a week finding, checking out and implementing these type things. Then I pass them on to you either via this newsletter or on my Favorite Links page of my website. Yes, some of these things are Nickel and Dime stuff but guess what ??? You get enough of these Nickel and Dime things going and you end up like me, sitting on my butt in my house everyday instead of getting up every morning, going to work at a JOB and making SOMEBDOY ELSE’S dreams come true !!! Do the smart thing, go take a look at these two and you’ll see the potential for a passive income, some great FREE stuff and a boost to your Social Networking efforts in your business !!!


************************************************************
“Property may be destroyed and money may lose its purchasing power; but character, health, knowledge and good judgment will always be in demand under all conditions.”

- Roger Babson
************************************************************


It has been my experience that the problem with people and the opportunities in their Life is NOT that they don’t have any come their way but rather two things; First, they don’t recognize them and second, they are fearful of them when they do. This fear has a DEVASTATING on their ability to act on them and often eliminates the opportunity completely !!!

Since not recognizing an Opportunity seems to be the first problem, let’s first look at the definition of an Opportunity:

1. an appropriate or favorable time or occasion: Their meeting afforded an opportunity to exchange views.

2. a situation or condition favorable for attainment of a goal.

3. a good position, chance, or prospect, as for advancement or success.

Ok, now that we have that out of the way let’s cover the worst of the two problems; Fear to pursue the opportunity. I was reading an article online today and it was talking about some very unlikely success stories but success stories all the same. The reason that they were deemed unlikely was that they were so NOT OBVIOUS in their very nature that the average person would probably have never put enough faith in the idea OR themselves to pursue them and, consequently, we as a People would have never had the benefit of what they had stumbled across.

I had two particular favorites out of the bunch. The first one was two very unassuming college kids by the name of Josh Abramson and Ricky Van Veen. They came up with the idea of setting up a website to trade jokes back and forth while they attended different colleges. While this may not seem like an Opportunity to you, they put a little faith in themselves, went with their heart despite the ridicule of their friends and now have a thriving website that boasts over 8 MILLION Unique Visitor a month !!! My other favorite will be much more relatable to most of you. Richard and Betty James, a Navy tool worker and homemaker, saw a collective LIGHT BULB go off in their heads when they witnessed the simple act of a coil spring falling off a table. I wonder how many of you already know how their lives changed after that. Can you say, “250 Million Slinkys sold !!!” ??? I wonder how many people told them that they were crazy, that it was a stupid idea, that they were wasting their time and effort, etc. ?

What I’m getting at here is that you could be FLOODED with Opportunities in your Life but if you don’t have the foresight and vision to recognize them and the Fearlessness to GO FOR IT then the chances are that those Opportunities are going to pass you by !!! Stay alert, be open and be willing to step outside that comfort zone and take some REASONABLE risks to make your dreams com true. Look where THEY are now because they did…..


************************************************************
“The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity.”

- Richard M. Nixon
************************************************************



It never ceases to amaze me where the time goes. It’s time to call it a night once again. But, as we all know, tomorrow will be full of new Life, new adventures and NEW OPPORTUNITIES !!! I hope you will take advantage of ALL of them. I know I will be. If you use the Intellect, the Passion and the Courage God gave you there is NOTHING in this Life that you can’t have, do or be. Until He graces us with each other’s presence again, just remember to always…



JUST SAY “NO” TO NEGATIVITY !!!



Sincerely,



Jeff Hodges


JeffreyHodges@thedreameffect.com
http://www.thedreameffect.com
http://www.jhodges1.successuniversity.com
http://www.jeffhodges.blogspot.com
http://www.jeffhodges.magneticsponsoringonline.com
http://jeffhodges.makemoneywithfreebies.com
http://join.zenzuu.com/jeffhodges


270-320-1324
Skype ID : jeffhodges1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.justasprzatanie.pl]sprzatanie kraków [/url]

[url=http://www.niko.pl]domki Letniskowe [/url]

[url=http://www.bezpieczneprzeprowadzki.pl]Przeprowadzki Warszawa [/url]